Thought For Today

I am so glad that you have found this site and I hope you will find encouragement and joy as you read through my thoughts on God, family and life.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Walls or Doors


This morning Anne and I were talking about several different topics. It made me think about specifics in my life. I realized that too many times I look for walls before doorways. In thinking further, I realized that every wall at some point has an entrance/exit. In pondering about a recent event that Anne and I had just talked about, I had to ask myself this same question, "Am I looking at the wall, or am I looking for the door?" God is our doorway, he gives us a way into or a way out, (when needed). And sometimes we don't even know whether we should be leaving or entering, or for that matter, just standing behind the safety of the wall, but he knows.  
Revelation 3:20. Here, I’m standing at the door, knocking. If someone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he will eat with me.

No comments: