Thought For Today

I am so glad that you have found this site and I hope you will find encouragement and joy as you read through my thoughts on God, family and life.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Eyes Of A Child


How can one weigh the joy children have when together? They are inventive in all that they do and their activities are all surrounded with having fun while they learn. Perhaps they can teach us in this area of life. I know that I am always discovering new things when watching children play. As adults we look at the same things that they do, but children sometimes see things completely different.

Jesus says this about children: Matt. 18:1-5 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

"Lord give me the eyes and heart of a child today, so that I may see as you do."

No comments: